Our Greeters table is found directly as you enter our front door. Please stop by and complete a brief form so that we might greet you and your children as you join us and help everyone settle in comfortably.
Nursery care for infants, toddlers and preschool and classes for kindergarten through high school are concurrent with the 10:30 service and end at 11:45. Generally this allows parents and guardians to enjoy a few minutes of adult fellowship prior to picking up their children. While we encourage children to try out our classes, your children are always welcome to attend the worship services with you.
Sunday, November 19
Children will join the congregation at the beginning of the service then be sung out to their classes following the story for all ages.
- Nursery-Kindergarten–UU Rainbow Play
- Elementary Grades 1-6–We're On Our Way
- For more information on these curricula, click here.
- Para el español, haga clic aquí.
Upcoming Family Friendly Events!
- Dec 9, 5 PM | Congregational Holiday Party | It's a Wonderful Life radio play
- Dec 17, 4:30 PM | UUSF/HaMakom Hannukah Party
- Dec 21, 6 PM | UUSF/Cosmic Walk on the Winter Solstice
- Dec 23, 5 PM | Dickens Christmas Party with the Upstart Crows–Potluck and performances
- Dec 24, 10:30 AM | Hope–Pandora's Box–Reader's Theater style–a multi-generational service
- Dec 24 5:30 PM | Candlelight Christmas Eve Service | Los Pastores–The Shepherds Play–a Mexican folk drama that tells the story of the shepherds' pilgrimage to the newborn Christ-child. This is the first time UUSF has portrayed this story
- Dec 31,10:30 AM | Burning Your Debts–a multi-generational service
Fall Faith Development Registration
Each fall, all UU Santa Fe families should complete a registration form for children and youth actively participating in the Faith Development program. Current information enables us to keep you informed about church events and activities throughout the year and, most importantly, helps keep children and youth safe while under the supervision of Faith Development staff, childcare workers, and program volunteers. Please register your children and youth if you begin to attend regularly (doesn't matter if you are a church member or "friend").
We are dispensing with paper registration this year and have a new online registration form. To link the registration form, click here. Please register as soon as possible.
We welcome all persons, regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin; gender or gender identification, affectional preference or sexual orientation; age, physical or mental challenge; or social, economic, or marital status. Come, there is a place for you here.
Come, open to be moved. Come, be held in mutual embrace.
Come, engage the world. Come and be made whole.