Our Greeters table is found directly as you enter our front door. Please stop by and complete a brief form so that we might greet you and your children as you join us and help everyone settle in comfortably.
Nursery care for infants, toddlers and preschool and classes for kindergarten through high school are concurrent with the 10:30 service and end at 11:45. Generally this allows parents and guardians to enjoy a few minutes of adult fellowship prior to picking up their children. While we encourage children to try out our classes, your children are always welcome to attend the worship services with you.
- Sundays August 20 & 27 | Summer Program
We are on our summer schedule through August 27. This means that we have nursery care and a multi-age program through grade 6. Children begin in the sanctuary for the first part of the service, then are "sung out" to Fellowship Hall for the remainder of their morning program. Middle school and high school age youth are invited to remain in the sanctuary for the duration of the service.
- Sunday, September 3 | Labor Day
Children begin in the sanctuary for the first part of the service, then are "sung out" to Fellowship Hall for the remainder of the morning. There is no program; however, there is a craft activity during the service for PreK-Grade 6.
- Sunday, September 10 | Ingathering Multi-generational Service
Children and youth remain in the service for its duration. Ingathering is an important and festive celebration, including Water Communion. Come!
- Sunday, September 17 | First Sunday of fall Faith Development programs! All-congregation Potluck Social in the courtyard following the service and FD classes. Come!
Fall C&Y Faith Development Registration
Each fall, all UU Santa Fe families should complete a registration form for children and youth actively participating in the Faith Development program. Current information enables us to keep you informed about church events and activities throughout the year and, most importantly, helps keep children and youth safe while under the supervision of Faith Development staff, childcare workers, and program volunteers. Please register your children and youth if you begin to attend regularly (doesn't matter if you are a church member or "friend").
We are dispensing with paper registration this year and have a new online registration form. To link the registration form, click here. Please register as soon as possible, but no later than September 16, 2017.
- Children and youth to needed to help sell burritos for Pete’s Place, every third Sunday after the service, beginning this month, August 20
- C&Y weekly eblast for parents and families. Stay informed!
- UU Santa Fe Faith Development Website—a resource for parents about our children and youth initiatives and activities, teachers, and adults!