We nurture hearts and minds, practice beloved community and work for justice.―UU Santa Fe Mission Statement
- Volume 1: Bylaws
- Volume 2: Mission, Goals, Organization, and Committees
- Volume 3: Policies
- Volume 3a: Communications
- Volume 3b: Facilities *NEW*
- Volume 3c: Financial Management
- Volume 3d: Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Volume 3e: Permanent Endowment Committee/Permanent Endowment Fund Handbook
- Volume 3f: Interim Child and Youth Safety Policy and Procedures
We covenant to:
- Treat one another with respect and civility
- Behave with integrity and responsibility
- Cultivate openness and transparency
- Make official decisions through the democratic process
The first principle of the member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) is that we will covenant to affirm and promote the inherent worth and dignity of every person. We believe that this principle impels us to protect the privacy of visitors to this website.
- Personal Information: We collect personal information from our members and visitors only on a voluntary basis. We do not sell or rent this personal information to other organizations.
- Cookies: A "cookie" is a small piece of data sent to your web browser to store information from a web site. No cookies are used to collect personal information or identify a visitor to this site. Cookies are used by our web server to record a session security code for members who use the private portion of our site. These cookies are erased when the browser session is closed.
- Links to Third Party Sites: Our website contain some hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than UU Santa Fe. These hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. UU Santa Fe does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks to other websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on these websites or any association with their operators.
Busy people have goals; productive people have priorities.―Anonymous